Your favorite content at a glance.
Compatible with iOS 8 and 9.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
Compatible with tweaks that modify the stock control center toggles and quick launch buttons, such as CCSettings and FlipControlCenter.
Glances lets you access your favorite content at a glance. See the default glances and configuration options below.
– Shortcut: Quickly access other glances.
– Weather: View the current weather forecast.
– Battery: View the current battery state, and easily enable or disable low power mode if on iOS9+.
– Calendar: View information about your next calendar event.
– Control Center: Access the stock iOS control center toggles, quick launch buttons, and brightness slider.
– Music: View and interact with your currently playing music, and change the volume.
– Apps: Quickly access your eight favorite apps.
Enable, disable, and rearrange your Glances.
Choose the opening behavior of Glances. Options are Shortcut glance, last glance, leftmost glance, or rightmost glance.
Open To Specific Glance
Choose to always open Glances to a specific glance of your choosing. If this is enabled, it will take priority over the Opening Behavior option.
Disable On Lock Screen
Choose whether Glances is enabled or disabled on the lock screen.
Choose to enable dark mode.
Glances Shortcut Bar
Choose whether the Glances shortcut bar is enabled or disabled.
Configure the size of Glances.
Configure the background shadow intensity.
Choose to use military time.
Choose either fahrenheit or celcius.
Enable, disable, and rearrange your favorite apps. This will be used by any glances that need to know your favorite apps, such as the default apps glance.
These settings only apply if Activator is installed and you choose to use it. Otherwise, Glances will default to taking over the stock control center.
– Use Activator: Choose whether or not you want to use Activator.
– Activation Methods: Select the gestures you want to use to activate Glances.
– Disable Control Center: Choose to disable the control center.
Version 1.0.3 (9-13-16)
– Opening and closing Glances is now even faster.
– Verified integration with first external glance (for AirDrop and AirPlay).
– Adds an option for Glances Shortcut Bar.
– Users can now choose to access Glances on the lock screen even if not using Activator.
– The Disable On Lock Screen settings option now applies whether you’re using Activator or not.
– Users can now use a music scrubber for songs from the music app in the Music glance.
– Shortcut glance now scrolls horizontally instead of vertically.
– Shortcut glance buttons are now also dark when dark mode is enabled.
– Replaced Glances text with icon in Shortcut glance.
– Reduces size of sliders.
– Control center glance layout is adjusted to allow some more room for a greater number of toggles.
– When using the home button to close Glances, it now closes on its release instead of press.
– Users can now take screenshots while Glances is open.
– Screen won’t dim when Glances is active.
– Popups/alerts now show over Glances instead of under it.
– Fixes issue with brightness slider when auto-brightness is enabled.
– Fixes issue with battery status label being slightly cut off from the bottom when in landscape.
– Fixes issue with battery percentage sometimes being off by a percent on the Battery glance.
– Other performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
Version 1.0.2 (9-9-16)
– Adds Glances Height settings option to configure the size of Glances.
– Adds Shadow Intensity settings option to configure the background shadow intensity.
– Adds Open To Specific Glance settings option. Users can now choose to always open Glances to a specific glance.
– Fixed issue with Calendar glance causing a slight opening delay for some users.
– Fixed issue with upcoming event date being incorrect in certain edge-cases for Calendar glance.
– While adjusting brightness on Control Center glance, the background shadow is now temporarily hidden.
– Sliders are now easier to use.
– Fixes issue with location name getting slightly cut off from the bottom if there’s a letter like a “g” in it in the Weather glance.
– Subtle improvements to the layout of a few glances.
– Redesign of settings pane.
– Other performance improvements.
Version 1.0.1 (9-8-16)
– Activator is now optional. Glances will default to taking over the stock control center if users don’t want to use it.
– Added option to Disable On Lock Screen if using Activator.
Version 1.0 (9-7-16)
– Initial release containing Shortcut, Weather, Battery, Calendar, Control Center, Music, and Apps glances.
– Users can enable, disable, and rearrange their Glances.
– Users can select the gestures they want to use to activate Glances.
– Users can choose the opening behavior of Glances.
– Users can choose to disable the control center.
– Users can choose to enable dark mode.
– Users can choose to use military time.
– Users can choose the temperature scale they want to use.
– Users can enable, disable, and rearrange their favorite apps for the Apps glance.