Replace Spotlight with a quick browser.
You can have two separate browser sessions for the “left” and “top” spotlight, or you can have just one unified session for both. The home url can be configured in settings, along with your top five favorite sites, and more!
You can also disable the browser for either the left or top spotlight, to have both a browser, as well as the original spotlight, if you want.
Compatible with iOS 9.
Version 1.4.7 (8-7-16)
– iOS 9.3.3 compatibility update
Version 1.4.6 (4-24-16)
– Major performance improvements
Version 1.4-5 (1-8-16)
– Updated for compatibility with latest WizLib
Version 1.4-4 (1-7-16)
– Bug fixes
Version 1.4-3 (12-5-15)
– Performance improvements
Version 1.4-2 (12-1-15)
– Bug fixes
Version 1.4 (11-18-15)
– Brings back the original quick browser aesthetics and functionality from v1.0 since users liked it more than later changes
– Fixed all remaining bugs with regard to keeping the original left or top spotlight while having the other one as a browser
Version 1.3 (11-15-15)
– Fixed the issue with left spotlight not working properly
– Got rid of animation
Version 1.2 (11-14-15)
– Added a loading screen, so that if your connection is slow and it’s taking some time to load, you know that it’s loading instead of staring at a blank screen
– Fixed bug where original spotlight wouldn’t completely show for the top spotlight if it was disabled for it
Version 1.1 (11-12-15)
– Added an animation when transitioning to the spotlight area for the browsers
– White line on the left edge of home screen won’t show anymore for people using parallax
Version 1.0 (11-9-15)
– Users can replace the “left” and “top” spotlight with two different browser sessions, or one unified session.
– Users can choose to disable the spotlight quick browser for either the left or top, so that they can still access the original spotlight if they want to.
– Users can choose to have the browser auto refresh whenever you swipe into the spotlight area.
– Choose the home url for the left and top spotlight areas
– Select up to five favorite sites, accessed by long holding the quick browser’s home button
– Tapping the quick browser’s home button returns to the home url